A Human Resources (HR) Supervisor is an HR professional who serves as the leaders of a company’s human resources team. HR Supervisor develops policy, directs, and coordinates human resources activities. HR Supervisor guide and manage human resources services, policies, and programs. They consult with company leadership on organization design and restructuring and provide workforce analysis and planning.
- Suggest and implement advance, best practices HR strategies, and procedures.
- Manage and oversee the whole recruiting process and hiring process, including posting job openings, reviewing and screening applications, conducting interviews
- Manage employee relations, such as addressing employee conflict and complete investigation as required.
- Work with management to administer employee discipline or corrective action when needed.
- Assess employee engagement and retention, and actively work to identify, analyze, and improve any problematic areas.
- Facilitate employee onboarding and offboarding.
- Responsible for collecting and analyzing employee data and maintaining accurate and complete employee records.
- Educate, train, and supervise employees on the common HR topics.
- Track and analyze relevant HR metrics
- Create reports for senior management.
Education & Experiences
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’ degree in Psychology/ Human Resource or related
- At least 5 year(s) of working experiences in a similar role
- Required languages: English, Bahasa Indonesia
Knowledge, Skills, and Ability
- In-depth knowledge of general HR policies and procedures
- In-depth knowledge of HR operations and analytics
- Familiarity with labor law rules and regulations.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Highly motivated, diligent, precise, loyal, disciplined, and responsible and can keep confidentiality of the company’s data
- Fast learner
- Pengalaman Kerja 3 - 5 Tahun
- Gender Pria & Wanita
- Pakaian Kerja Tidak Disebutkan
- Level Middle