Rp15.000.000 - Rp21.000.000/month
- Review and Familiarize the Project’s Technical Specifications.
- Responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining quality systems
- Review Method Statements prepared by each Construction team if in accordance with the Technical Specification.
- Prepare/Review/Develop an Inspection and Test plan (ITP) in accordance with the Technical Specification.
- Lead QC/QA Engineers
- Obtaining, reviewing, and approving quality procedures and quality of subcontractors and suppliers
- Quality control procedures for specific work elements
- Verification of and inspecting, testing, and reporting on design work, materials, goods, and workmanship (both on and off-Site activities, including fabrication work inside and outside of Indonesia);
- Verification of trial testing and commissioning activities;
- Procedures for issuing non-conformance reports
- Lead Major Inspections & Equipment Calibrations
- Control Minor Inspections & Equipment Calibrations by QC Engineer
- Measure, monitor, and control Product Quality
- Measure, monitor, and control Process Quality
- Prepare/Review/Develop a Request for Inspection
- Prepare/Review/Develop an Inspection Checklist/Report
- Prepare/Review/Develop a QC/QA occasional report
- Summarize and Monitor all reports related to Quality
- Quality auditing
- 5 years in the specific job, a total of 7 years in the construction project
- Deep understanding of QA practices and methodologies
- Develop & maintain the various quality disciplines
- Understand process evaluation and control Quality and its Assurance
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Work across various departments of the organization such as Construction and QS Team for the Quality and Progress control
Tertarik dengan lowongan kerja ini?
0 hari lagi